Join us in shopping at small businesses on Saturday, November 28, 2020, the 11th annual “Small Business Saturday.” Whether you shop online, via curbside pickups, or wearing masks and socially distancing in brick-and-mortar stores, know that your patronage will truly have an impact on the survival of small businesses.
Small Businesses in the Mendocino Area
Mendo Digital is proud to participate in the “Small Business Saturday” event, organized by the Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce. Please visit our fellow small businesses in the Mendocino area:
- Circa – 45130 Main Street, Mendocino, CA (707/937-0100) – men’s and women’s clothing (e.g., brands like Brighton, Pendleton, etc.)
- Gallery Bookshop – 319 Kasten Street, Mendocino (707/937-2665) – extensive inventory of current and relevant titles as well as a large selection of eclectic volumes
- Mendocino Chocolate Company – 10455 Lansing Street, Mendocino (707/937-1107) – artisanal chocolate and handmade gifts
- Meyer Family Cellars – 45154 Main Street, Mendocino (707/895-2341) – tasting room of an artisanal, family-owned winery located in Yorkville, in the Anderson Valley
- My Chic Farmhouse – 45020 Albion Street, Mendocino (707/367-2787) – fine, Italian-made table linens, Venetian pottery and other specially selected home decor
- Perfume Mendo – 45104 Main Street, Mendocino (707/937-2021) – classic, artisan, and hard-to-find fragrances, make-up, and skin care for men and women
- Point Cabrillo Lighthouse – 13800 Point Cabrillo Drive, Mendocino (707/937-6123) – cottage rentals and souvenirs at a historic 1909 light station, part of a California State Historic Park
- Safari – 45160 Main Street, Mendocino (707/937-1900) – contemporary women’s clothing, jewelry, and accessories as well as paintings, prints, and cards by local artist Yarrow Summers
- Sea Rock Inn – 1101 Lansing Street, Mendocino (707/937-0926) – bed-and-breakfast, ocean-view cottages and suites overlooking Agate Cove
- The Elk Store – 6101 Highway 1, Elk (707/877-3544) – deli sandwiches and grocery items
- The Highlight Gallery – 45094 Main Street, Mendocino (707/937-3132) – fine art, sculpture, ceramics, glass, jewelry, and finely-crafted furniture
- Whistlestop Antiques – 45000 Main Street, Mendocino (707/937-3750) – ocean-themed decor with bath and body, clothing, and accessories as well as candles, clocks, and wind chimes
Also, please take a look at the Mendocino County Holiday Gift Guide, hosted by the West Business Development Center, showcasing local businesses that offer online shopping and delivery so you can shop from the safety of your home. Please consider supporting our small businesses now so they’ll still be here on your next visit to beautiful Mendocino County. We thank you!
Small Business on Social Media
Take pics of your shopping finds and mention your favorites on social media. Share #ShopSmall this #SmallBizSat and throughout the 2020 holiday season. We encourage you to use the tag #SmallBusinessSaturday to support businesses and entrepreneurs that have suffered most from the economic fall-out caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Got any comments for us? Please let us know.