Mendo Digital is presenting the following SEO workshops in 2019. Learn about search engine optimization (SEO) to increase your business’s visibility on Google. We discuss why SEO is important for any website, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, latest SEO techniques, easy-to-use tools to implement SEO. Plus, you’ll walk away with your very own action plan to optimize your website.
- May 8, 2019: Get Found: Using SEO to Increase Your Business – Fort Bragg, CA
- May 15, 2019: Get Found: Using SEO to Increase Your Business – Ukiah, CA
Following are the SEO resources that we’ve found most useful. This doesn’t mean that they’re perfect; as we’ve learn from experience (in other words, trial and error), none of these tools get results that are 100% accurate. However, they’re updated on a constant basis and will help you do SEO.
- Moz Blog – Blog; SEO, social marketing, and inbound marketing
- Search Engine Journal – News about search industry and tutorials
- Search Engine Land – News about search marketing and technology
- Search Engine Watch – News and tutorials about search engines and search engine marketing (SEO)
- SEMrush Blog – Blog; SEO, SEM, PPC, and content marketing
- Yoast SEO – WordPress plugin
- Ahrefs – Advanced SEO; identify trending content and how to outrank your competitors
- BuzzSumo – Analyze topics that matter to your industry, competitors, and influencers
- Feedly – RSS feed aggregator; follow topics in which you’re interested
- Google Analytics – Website analytics
- Google Trends – See what topics are trending now
- Google Webmaster Tools – Check indexing status and optimize site visibility; includes PageSpeed Insights, Google Search Console
- Keywords Everywhere – Browser extension, easily installed on Chrome or Firefox
- KWFinder – Keyword research tool; get keyword ideas
- Majestic – Backlink indexing and domain analysis tool
- Moz – SEO software: keyword research, link-building, site audits, and page optimization insights
- Pocket – Save content from anywhere on the Web and find trending topics that are relevant to you
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider – Website crawler software; analyze and audit technical SEO and onsite SEO
- SEMrush – SEO and search analytics software; provides info. about website traffic, keywords research, competitive research, and ad analytics
Special Offer: 7-day free trial (Note: affiliate link)
- SpyFu – Search optimization tool geared toward online marketing, sales, and digital advertising; see your competitors’ search marketing formulas
- Think with Google – Articles, benchmark reports, and consumer insights
- Woorank – Website analysis; find opportunities for optimization and improvement
- Wordstream: Keyword Tool – Research keywords and review performance data
Are there additional SEO resources that you’d like to recommend? We welcome your feedback.
READY TO START? Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.