You can rely on us to keep you up-to-date on the latest digital marketing news, best practices, and industry trends. Following are the ones we found most interesting today.
Content curation – sharing published content is an effective solution for marketers without the resources to produce it themselves; content curation tools include:
- Answer the Public – Visually see searches carried out on Google for keyword and download for reuse
- Buzzsumo – Keep up with industry marketing news and discover high-performing content
- Curata – Automatically search for, organize, and publish relevant content
- Feedly – Track your sites’ favorite sites and curate content by specifying domains, keywords, and topics
- Kapost – Structure marketing creation and curation process
- Quora – Ask and/or answer industry-related questions and search for keyworded content
- Scoop.it – Search for keyworded content, embed in a Web page or share in social media channels, and use analytics to measure return on investment (ROI)
- Snip.ly – Add custom call to action (CTA) to any Web page linking to your site
- Storify – Create striking storyboards for your campaigns and pull in others’ hashtagged content
- TINT – Assemble consumer-created content with hashtags and share it on a display stream
- Triberr – Connect with key influencers and share content with your own audience
- Twitter Lists – Monitor and reshare content from news sites, influencers, and competitors
(source: Social Media Today)
Got any comments for us? Please let us know.