You can rely on us to keep you up-to-date on the latest Web-related updates, digital marketing news, best practices, and industry trends. Following are the ones we wanted to bring to your attention today.
B2B vs. B2C personalization—Business-to-business (B2B) marketers tend to apply personalization to emails and websites more than business-to-consumer (B2C) marketers, but more B2C marketers plan to use machine-learning or algorithmic personalization. (source: MarketingProfs)
Mission statements—Provide your content team members with direction (i.e., who you’re as a company, who you’re trying to reach, how you’ll reach them, and what you want to happen when you do) as well as inform viewers what your content’s about. (source: Content Marketing Institute)
Social Media Marketing
Social media tools—Designed especially for small business to make life easier and work more efficient with:
- Animoto—add captions and soundtracks to photos and videos, and publish them on social media (best for Facebook video)
- Awario—follow your brand mentions on the Web and interact with your followers
- BuzzSumo—find out the latest memorable trends in your field
- Canva—easily create graphic designs
- Edgar—fill library with content and let platform decide when and how many times to post it
- Post Planner—find relevant content, assess its performance, and use it
(source: Social Media Today)
Got any comments for us? Please let us know.