You can rely on us to keep you up-to-date on the latest digital marketing news, best practices, and industry trends. Following are the ones we found most interesting today.
AI – Use artificial intelligence (AI) tools to help with your content marketing tactics:
- Atomic Reach – analyzes content to improve readability, emotion, and other factors
- CliClap – adds a script to your site, clusters site visitors by their metadata and behavior, makes personalized content recommendations, and tries to convert visitors to leads; integrates with other tools (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo)
- Personyze – converts visitors by tracking their characteristics to display dynamic landing pages; also helps to track performance and do A/B testing
- Quill – creates simple content such as product specifications, hotel descriptions, and reports
- TextOptimizer – analyzes web pages to identify unused valuable keywords as well as find nonmarketing issues in your business
- Yseop – creates reports in various languages such as Spanish, French, and Japanese
(source: Content Marketing Institute)
SEO reports – Use key performance indicators (KPIs) to determine whether performance is improving so reports don’t become “data-dumps.” Tips: be brief, impartial, and easy to understand, keep audience’s needs in mind, and provide insights. (source: Search Engine Journal)
Social Media Marketing
Facebook and Instagram
Sale promos – Use social media to promote limited-time offers and short-term sales with organic posts and paid ads on Facebook and Instagram. Tactics include: create Facebook events, run prelaunch reach campaigns with ads, do count-down organic posts, and day-of-sale conversion campaigns. (source: Social Media Examiner)
Got any comments for us? Please let us know.