In this time of stress and uncertainty around the coronavirus pandemic, we want to assure you that we’re here for you, offering COVID-19 help and resources. We’re all in this together and – together – we’ll make it through!
We’re available to meet via Zoom video, phone, and email, but won’t be scheduling any in-person meetings in accordance with coronavirus guidelines set by the World Health Organization (WHO).
As far as business is concerned, we highly recommend that you optimize your websites ASAP since people will now be making buying decisions primarily online. Whether you need to add to or change the products and/or services you sell or completely refocus, we can help you update your marketing plan and optimize for search engines and social media.
On a personal level, we’re all concerned not just for ourselves but also for our loved ones who may be at greater risk. While we need to isolate ourselves physically as much as possible, we can continue to be in touch virtually, using the free technological tools at our disposal. Let’s practice kindness and be there for each other.
Above all, be safe and healthy!
We’ve gathered free and/or discounted COVID-19-related resources to help you through this stressful time:
- Canva – use templates/graphics (8,000+ free templates, 100+ design types, hundreds of thousands of free photos and graphics)
- GreenGeeks – set up/migrate your website (starts at $2.95/month, 30-day money-back guarantee, 24/7 technical help, green energy – note: affiliate link)
- SocialPilot – manage social media tool (free trial + $1/month for small teams during this time of crisis – note: affiliate link)
- West Center – get business advice from SBA-affiliated advisors (if you’re located in northern California: Mendocino County or Lake County)
COVID-19 Financial Help
- Alice: COVID-19 Business Resource Center – get help for your small business whether you need financial aid, operating a remote team, pausing or closing your business, anxiety and mental health support, studying best practices, or connecting with a community
- Forbes: Small Business Relief Tracker – read about funding, grants, and resources for business owners
- Freelancers Union: Freelancers Relief Fund – apply for or donate to a fund for freelancers who comprise one-third of the U.S. workforce to cover lost income and essential expenses that haven’t been covered by government assistance programs
- MWBEzone – find the right grant for you, your business, or your organization by searching through 20K+ grants, funding opportunities, awards, and contracts
- Small Business Administration (SBA) – apply for disaster loan assistance (for businesses in the U.S.)
COVID-19 Legislative Help
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) – read about the fast and direct economic assistance provided for American workers, families, and small businesses including stimulus checks, more unemployment funding, and SBA loans
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) – find out how business owners, employees, and freelancers can get paid time off
- Paycheck Protection Program – learn about a type of SBA loan that helps businesses continue to employ their workforce during the COVID-19 crisis
If you know of any other coronavirus help and resources, please let us know us so we can add them to the list above.